Summit Treestands Titan SD Climbing Treestand
Everything you want in a tree stand and then some, the Titan SD is Summit’s roomiest climbing stand, with a bigger top and longer platform plus a generous 350-pound weight capacity. Made for the largest of hunters, the Titan has the same superlative design as all Summit SD climbers, plus an inch or two. Built for comfort and flexibility, the stand features a front climbing bar that doubles as a gun rest and a padded, adjustable seat that can be quickly moved should you wish to assume a standing position. PROVEN RELIABILITY: Built to last, the Titan SD Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty. DEADMETAL SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY: Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises. QUICKDRAW CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM: The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw trigger locks securely in place. Pull the “trigger” to remove the stand from the tree. SUMMITLOKT STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT: High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress its welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent. RAPIDCLIMB CLIMBING STIRRUPS: A standard feature on all Summit climbing stands, RapidClimb stirrups are easy to use and adjustable to fit any boot. Designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform, these ergonomic stirrups allow you to quickly and safely climb to your desired height.
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity camo finish
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Weighs 25 lbs. and holds up to 350 lbs.
- 18" W x 12" D seat size, 21"W x 30.75" D platform size
- Includes Full Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- 350-pound weight capacity to handle heavier hunters and their gear
- The two-piece seat also buckles, allowing you to remove your seat quickly
- Comes complete with 4-point safety harness, Rapid Climb Stirrups, pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest