Kershaw Shuffle II (8750TBLKBW); Blackwash Multifunction Folding Pocket Knife, 2.6 In. 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Tanto Blade, Includes Thumbstud and Reversible Pocketclip; 3 oz.
A small carrying knife with value pricing, Kershaw’s multifunctional Shuffle II (8750TBLKBW) is ideal for EDC. The consistent 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade keeps its sharp edge and is designed to puncture, stab, chop or scape materials. Serving as a multitool, the knife features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener and lanyard hole. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle making a brawnier, larger version of the original Shuffle. The blade’s Blackwash finish has no shine, is non-reflective and hides scratches, scuffs and fingerprints. The glass-filled black matte nylon handle offers increased strength, stiffness and dimensional stability while textured lines provide comfortable and secure grip. Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade make manual opening safe, comfortable and ergonomic. The Shuffle II’s reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right handed carry. A titanium liner lock secures the blade during use.
- With multifunctional appeals and value pricing, Shuffle II features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener on either side of knife and lanyard hole
- Reliable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade is extremely sharp and designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop or scrape the surface of various tough materials
- Reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right handed carry
- Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade; safe and ergonomic for manual opening with no mechanical assistance
- General all-purpose use as small carry knife for EDC tasks, hunting, fishing, camping, utility or as the perfect gift