Shotguns & Hunting Gear

Shotguns & Hunting Gear

RELATED PRODUCTS:

Gun Digest The Magazine

Gun Digest the Magazine is the premiere source for all the best coverage and reviews on the latest guns and gear from around the firearms industry. Our team of experts provides an exclusive look at all things firearms, from custom 1911s and collectibles to defensive handguns and AR-type rifles, and everything in between. We’ll bring you the latest on reloading, self-defense training & tactics, concealed carry, hunting guns, suppressors and much more. We’ll also keep you abreast of current Ma
Price: $ 21.99

Badass Moto Gear ATV Cover, Heavy Duty Industrial Grade, Engineered For All Weather Protection, Waterproof, Night Reflective, Zipper Tank Access From Outside, Storage Bag, Trailer Safe, SMALL 75” Long

• SHELTER YOUR ATV from Rain, Wind, Sun, Snow, Pollen, Mildew, Birds, Dust, Dirt, Wet Leaves & More.
  • NIGHT REFLECTIVE - Hi Viz Bold Yellow Stripes protect your 4 wheeler & add visibility in the dark.
  • TRAILER SAFE - Yes! You can tow your covered ATV. 4-way Securing Straps hold cover on when hauling.
  • EASY ACCESS ZIPPER PANEL lets you reach your gas tank, key, & handlebars from outside while covered.
  • DURABLE & ATTRACTIVE High Performance Waterproof Fabric, Taped seams, Elastic hem. 3 Year warranty.
Disclaimer: If you have a roll cage this cover won't fit.This is NOT just another cheap ATV cover. It's the real deal. Designed to compete with covers costing as much as twice the price (or even more), this cover uses top grade materials & workmanship.Our cover is easy to put on & take off. It will protect your ATV in style and provide a great value along the way. Choose from 3 convenient sizes to fit most Honda TRX, Can-Am Commander/Outlander, Polaris Sportsman, Suzuki King Quad, Yamaha Raptor
Price:

Comments (20)

• JoeMason1981 Reply

You have great videos..very well done

February 12, 2018 at 5:17 am
  • Kyriakos Mouzouris Reply

Hello Sir big fan of your videos !!!! My only question is why you hunt with ear protection, how can you hear the birds sound??

February 12, 2018 at 6:08 am
  • Gonçalo Marques Reply

Hello sir. I have a Winchester model 23XTR Pigeon grade side by side 12 gauge 3*/1* chokes. Do you think I can use it for rabbits with some wide pattern cartridges?

February 12, 2018 at 6:57 am
  • AnthonyArteaAmerican Artea Reply

Just went upland game hunting for the first time today,harder than it looks on t.v., flock of quail flew past not one down,then I almost stepped on a pheasant scared the crap out me and couldn't get the safety off in time ,subscribed😃

February 12, 2018 at 6:58 am
  • Michael Petridis Reply

Hi there Mike! One question for plz. What is the feel of a straight grip instead of a pistol one. I want to buy a side-by-side, and i can't deside…

February 12, 2018 at 7:41 am
  • Larry Banda Reply

Fantastic video and extremely educational in providing an overview of Side by Side and nomenclature, thanks Mike!!

February 12, 2018 at 8:08 am
  • Logan LPPlayer Reply

where are y from?

February 12, 2018 at 8:42 am
  • Grizzly Country Reply

The slings like that are called drawloop shotgun sling or swiveless sling. You will find many companies selling them if you search on google. Hope that helps others.

February 12, 2018 at 9:30 am
  • Wayne Parker Reply

You have truly impressed me with your videos and knowledge of firearms, hunting and bushcraft in general.  I don't think there are many people here in the US who would even know how to take off the stock to that shotgun (or any other side-by-side) and refinish as you described to repair damage.  Most would simply go to a gunsmith and pay a lot of money to have it done and probably not half as well as you did.  I'm also impressed with both the high production quality of your videos and your truly gifted didactic manner.  Take it form a former USMC officer, teaching these kinds of skills takes both mastery of the subject matter and an engaging manner to pass along the information so that it is actually absorbed by the student.  Please keep up the good work!!!  Regards from a California upland game hunter!!

February 12, 2018 at 9:36 am
  • Dylan Slone Reply

Mike what idle gun would be an upgrade for a 10 year old that could shoot a 12 guage

February 12, 2018 at 10:16 am
  • Rob Farris Reply

I love the spanish doubles.

February 12, 2018 at 10:26 am
  • FoundWanting Reply

Am wondering what cartridge load broke the stock?

February 12, 2018 at 10:44 am
  • Gary Mitchell Reply

Thanks Mike- another great vid. Love the .410 !

February 12, 2018 at 11:16 am
  • chris bohn Reply

What's your thoughts on 20 gauge?

February 12, 2018 at 12:06 pm
  • Kevin Flood Reply

are gun owners in Britain allowed to reload their own ammo? as in buy powder and primers n what not?

February 12, 2018 at 12:42 pm
  • Jay Neutron Reply

That's a great finish on that shotgun mate. I've just bought an old Baikal and want to do the same. Any tips on where to find a how to on the process you used?

February 12, 2018 at 12:49 pm
  • Noe Arevalo Reply

Mike would you ever go deer hunting and bushcraft camping

February 12, 2018 at 1:22 pm
  • hostessman Reply

hey Mike, love your videos. I have a question about hunting. what do you do about fleas? I have never hunted but I want to get into it. Small furbearers here (Colorado USA) have fleas that carry the plague. would you not hunt these animals or how would you go about processing animals with fleas.

February 12, 2018 at 2:18 pm
  • Alex Gorton Reply

I have never been hunting, but certainly after binge watching a ton of your videos I would like to learn more about it and give it a shot (I apologize for the pun). I have been camping since I was little, but the amazing amount of work you put into your videos makes me want to delve deeper into bushcraft. Thanks Mike for producing such fantastic and informative content!

February 12, 2018 at 3:03 pm
  • varmartin of Kernow Reply

Thanks for more great content…awesome edit as usual.

February 12, 2018 at 3:15 pm