Is Sitka Hunting Gear Worth the Money?$

Is Sitka Hunting Gear Worth the Money?$

RELATED PRODUCTS:

Comments (20)

• MrPatski1 Reply

Sitka gear sux do not buy

February 1, 2018 at 9:05 pm
  • kingrider75 Reply

Save some money and buy Cabelas MTO50. It may not have that cool factor but it just works. And this is coming from somebody that uses both. The incinerator is a very warm down/gore-Tex parka but it’s so tight in the arms that you can’t layer underneath it.

February 1, 2018 at 9:54 pm
  • Kyle Berg Reply

What kind of Sitka stuff do you where. What do u think of it and how warm is it ?

February 1, 2018 at 10:00 pm
  • Darkwoods Outdoors Reply

I'm only replying to the title. MUST READ ALL.H NO WAY it's all marketing hipe using some nobody want a b self proclaimed professional Hunter to promote the product. I know this to be fact. All this younger hunters 20-30 somethings thinking they have done or created something new when all they are doing is reruns. They are the exact reason I left the hinting industry. On the other hand mass marketing is smart business. After all it's about making money. In reality it is not some new age better than thou product. It is good but not better. If it was great quality like products made years ago then you WOULDN'T have to buy it as often.

February 1, 2018 at 10:02 pm
  • Crow Zero Reply

It’s not about the expensive brands. It about the person who experience hunting that gets the job done

February 1, 2018 at 10:14 pm
  • MTB GHOST RIDER 1 Reply

Great video and review brother. Definitely true it’s worth every penny.

February 1, 2018 at 10:50 pm
  • Hayden Riscky Reply

That jacket is still to big for you it’s supposed to be tight

February 1, 2018 at 10:54 pm
  • Joey Trout Reply

Would a XL fit my dad he's 6'2 200 something pounds kinda skinny for his age

February 1, 2018 at 11:50 pm
  • John Moye Reply

I purchase a new system every couple of years. Drake is very well made and worth the money. Not paying more for the Gortex name.

February 2, 2018 at 12:04 am
  • Justin Payne Reply

If you love Sitka and good gear, check out lifetime decoys Texas rigs. I checked out your Texas rigs video and you’ll be surprised by lifetime! I finally got their stuff this season and paired their rigs with tangle free weights…I actually don’t dread picking up decoys like I used to! 4 doz floaters picked up and ready for the haul out in 10 minuets…by myself!

February 2, 2018 at 12:14 am
  • Nick Hall Reply

When your camo cost more than your hunting lease

February 2, 2018 at 1:09 am
  • bowtech37 Reply

I've killed BC deer without it. Scentloc is expensive enough. I killed big deer before that too!

February 2, 2018 at 1:23 am
  • Adrian Goss, Realtor Reply

That jacket is DOPE

February 2, 2018 at 1:47 am
  • 140 Patrol-Waterfowl Hunting Reply

Good gear is worth it hate being cold nice review👍🏼

February 2, 2018 at 2:17 am
  • Clint E Reply

Which jacket is that one, looks good!
    I like there stuff and plan on buying the Hudson but seems like for $600 coat it would be modular. Like drakes lst parks. Seems like the Hudson would unzip into a Sitka vest and then you have the delta wading jacket for early spring teal hunts when you don't need insulation as much. Put them all back together and have the Hudson. No they want me to buy the $400 delta wading jacket for early, and a $600 hudson for late season. And a $300 hoody for mid. They are killing us.

February 2, 2018 at 2:49 am
  • CNTbusiness Reply

Everyone know the only reason they buy it is for the trendy look

February 2, 2018 at 3:17 am
  • CNTbusiness Reply

If the camo was different maybe, but it's still to expensive and keeping u warm isn't a good enough reason because I can where a wool fleece and a wind breaker and be fine…. I hunt in Canada, where ice forms in ur eyes… and yet my body is still toasty

February 2, 2018 at 3:30 am
  • CNTbusiness Reply

There is a reason the military got rid of digital camo…it's because it doesn't work

February 2, 2018 at 4:24 am
  • Daneil Pieterse Reply

I couldn't agree with you more. I've tried a number of other well known brands and in the end you end up spending more as the products don't last. Pricey, but well worth the investment if you know this is a lifestyle choice for you. Great video.

February 2, 2018 at 5:06 am
  • Gordo Reply

Do you think the quality is still the same since the guys who founded Sitka sold it? and is it still made in China?

February 2, 2018 at 5:29 am